You know the score with Worker’s Compensation. It’s the law. You’ve got to have it. And when you find an insurer willing to take your case, they demand 20-50% of the estimated annual premium up-front in the form of a down payment. Your back-end exposure is great as well, because your premiums are based on estimates.
The answer to this potential double-whammy to your capital exposure is our revolutionary Pay-as-You-Go program. What we do is provide required coverage without hassles. The program requires no money down and is based on your actual gross payroll, so you only pay for coverage you need, when you need it. In addition, your risk of a large audit payment at the end of the policy period is significantly reduced, providing you with smart coverage that keeps up with your business.
Here’s how our Pay-as-You-Go Workers’ Compensation program works:
• We pair you with an insurer offering your company the best price for the coverages you need.
• Every time you run payroll...
• Our online PayEntry payroll processing service calculates the amount of Workers Compensation premium due.
• That amount is then reported to and verified by the insurer.
• The insurer then withdraws the proper premiums from your accoutn via our specially created online interface. No money down, nothing up front, minimal audit exposure: It’s just that easy.
Take a look at one of our partner's educational powerpoint presentations Hartford PayAsYouGo Powerpoint
To learn more about our Pay-as-You Go Workers’ Compensation program, Click Here for our Contact Information.