Coronavirus: Customer Service Excellence Update
Hello valued Client Partners!
As we continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to reassure you that the Health and Safety of all of our employees and your service excellence is at the forefront of our mind.
PayServ Systems, Inc. is committed to delivering exceptional service to our clients without disruption as we have for the past 20 years.
We have taken steps to ensure zero interruption throughout this health event. As an organization, we’ve been built to be resilient. We possess multiple offices, redundant processing centers and a mature and proven company “Work from Home” policy.
This policy uniquely affords our employees both work life balance, privacy and the capacity to efficiently work in an isolated setting.
- PayServ has created, implemented, tested and successfully implemented our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in the past. This plan is routinely audited and if the moment should require, will be activated to ensure a smooth transition from traditional office work to work from home.
- We are performing additional testing of our readiness to implement our BCP and are prepared for this contingency.
- Our employees have the same access from their home offices to phones, computers, networks, etc. to provide the same level of services you’ve become accustomed to.
- Our office environment includes individual private offices for all employees. (Opposed to banks of cubicles ensuring comfort and privacy.)
- PayServ operates multiple offices separated by over 1,000 miles. Between our Indiana and Florida locations we have both redundant staffs and processing capabilities in those two offices.
- Our Workforcethrive HCM is hosted in the Google Cloud Platform, one of the largest most secure providers of Computing Services in the world.
- All offices are individual offices and are not bullpen design providing privacy and office comfort.
As PayServ Clients, our Workforcethrive HCM system is also there to assist you with your COVID-19 strategies and Employee Communications. Keep in mind that your HCM application can assist you with
- Employee Communications
- Company Announcements
- Employee Notifications
- New Policy Communication with Electronic Authorizations
- Communication Types can include:
- Email Notifications
- Push Notifications through the Mobile App
- Text Messaging through Twillio
If you would like to talk with us about how we can help you communicate with your employees efficiently, leverage our Concierge Services in the event your users are unable to work through this event, or if you have additional questions regarding PayServ’s general preparedness, please feel free to call your dedicated Customer Support Person.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will communicate with all of our Client Partners as the situation develops.
Thank you for your continued Partnership,